Neighbors

Last night Kevin and I went door to door and gave our neighbors a small token of our thanks. We have really great neighbors who we actually enjoy spending time with. During warmer months the men all gather each Sunday evening in a garage and have a couple beers. The women sometimes get to join this gathering, often though we have to wander over slowly one by one as to not scare them off. :) We're not sure why they try to make it a men only meeting but so far we have found our way into a couple of the Sunday nights.
Last night also brought a first for me. My friend Kari and I built a diaper cake for our good friend Emily and her husband Aaron who just welcome their first child Maggie. I'm quite pleased with the creation- most of all its pretty practical; diapers, onesies, teethers, rattles, etc. Now I need to transport it to Lake Park. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom