Oh so sick

I can't remember that last time I had the stomach flu. I remember becoming extremely ill after having a bad reaction to pain killers given to me after having my wisdom teeth removed, but that was nothing compared to how sick I was this week.
Yes, Kevin was sick earlier this week. I should have tried harder to stay away from him I guess because Monday night I started to feel sick. By 11pm I was sick and stayed that way until 9pm last night. I have never been so sick. Ever. I think I'm pretty tough in the category of being ill. I try to push through it and get by. This one really got the best of me.
Once upon a time in one of my college courses the instructor talked about how we can't remember how physical pain feels. I know now exactly why that is. :)
Ok- I am being a little dramatic about all of this- after all it was just the stomach flu.
Word of caution- if someone you know has the flu... stay far, far way from them. It is very contagious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom