How to...


I received beautiful bamboo kitchen utensils from my mother in law for Christmas. I've been handwashing them which got me thinking...is there actually something special I should be doing with them?


Bamboo Utensils:

After further investigation- I guess I have been doing it right. It seemed to simple. Handwash.


A couple cleaning tips...


Crowns :)

Spray with windex and pat dry (it will bring their sparkle back)


Bathroom:

Clean however you wish- once your spouse comes home and comments on how it was done, "suggest" that in the future they should be the one to do this task- they are probably right, they would do a better job at it. :)


NOTE: These instructions should also be followed for washing the floor, loading the dishwasher and driving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom