Relief


Ahhhhhhhhh (huge sigh)

I am a chronic worrier- I try to keep things under control and everyone happy and the house clean and my husband as stress free as possible and well if something stray from this ideal set up I worry.

I mean, yes, there are MUCH larger things I worry about too. These things however I realize, at least partially, that I cannot control and therefore let them go a little easier.

When I receive good news, news about something I was crazy worried about- I often see just how much it hung on me. The moment you get confirmation that your worst fear will not come true the feeling of actual weight being lifted off occurs. A huge sigh.

Sometimes things do work out. And when they do- it feels so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom