8am and mashed potatoes


This morning Baby V decide he/she wanted mashed potatoes. So of course I obliged and ate some. This mid morning meal was more so for me and my sea sick feeling (thank you Heidi for the perfect description). Saltines just weren't cutting it so I snuck a little of my lunch early. And I feel much better.

Yesterday I was pretty wiped by the time I got home. I sat down on the couch with my laptop to enjoy the warm sunshine and the next thing I know the 5 o'clock news is coming on. This has turned into somewhat of a running joke in our house. If I don't take a short nap when I get home- good luck if I make it to the 10 o'clock news.


While most of the pregnancy books offer the same information I've been able to find a few that I really enjoy.


1. The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy by Vicki Lovine (Thanks to Brianne for borrowing me this one.)

2. You & Your Baby by Dr. Laura Riley (This one has great pictures of the different stages of baby's growth).



I'm always on the look out for more reading material. I've got the usual suspects, What to Expect When Your Expecting, but recommendations are always appreciated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom