I woke up this morning, once again in a good mood, aka back to my normal self. I no longer dread going to work or dread making conversation because I feel so naseaus. I am actually in the mood to eat normal foods, but still am favoring pastas over meat.
I've decided as of this morning that I need to make walking after work a habit now until baby is born. I've got most of my pre-pregnant energy back and it would be nice to get outside now that the weather is warmer. I should suggest to Kevin that I tag along on his golfing trips. He always walks the course, it would be a great workout! We'll see what he says about that idea. :)
I've gained 7 pounds as of this morning. Most of which I am pretty sure have found their way into one of three places, my hips, butt and bra. Hoping soon those three areas can quick expanding and I will actually start showing instead. But its only 14 weeks, by 20 weeks I think things will even out in that department.
Here's an estimated update on how big baby is: 3.5 inches and 1.5 ounces


The baby is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom