Peachy Keen


Today marks 13 weeks! I've read conflicting views on when the second trimester starts. Some say today some say at 13 weeks 3 days...so I'm going with webmd. Here is what they say:


The second trimester of pregnancy spans from week 13 to 27. This ist he time when most women start to look pregnant and may begin to wear maternity clothes. You may find that the second trimester is the easiest part of pregnancy.

Which brings me to the topic of maternity clothes. As of this morning all of my "normal" clothes still fit however, with the reminder from my doctor, this isn't going to last long. So I've been doing some online browsing for what is to come. Lucky for me my friends Mindi and Karla have been generous enough to borrow me a few items. But of course there needs to be more. A few items I've got my eye on...







and this splurge of a diaper bag...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom