Growing

Last week I woke up every morning feeling as if I can grown a size or two over night! It is fun to finally feel like people can tell I am pregnant. Plus the baby is getting stronger and stronger. During last weekend's Miss Minnesota pageant the baby seemed to enjoy the loud music that played as the girls did their talents. Several of my friends have joked that the baby must be a girl and she is practicing her talent too.

I am back at work today, tired and happy to be back to my normal schedule but glad that last week went so great. We have a new Miss Minnesota- Brooke Kilgarriff- she is going to be a wonderful representative this year.

Need to play catch up a little today- tomorrow marks 23 weeks...more then. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom