Week 35

Here we are at week 35. It seems the baby is on a similar schedule to mine lately. When I wake up, shortly after he/she starts moving around. When I go to bed at night, he/she moves for a little bit and then settles down. I suppose the living quarters are getting tight in there, there's more big movements now with some "kicks" here and there. I'm getting anxious though- seems like I can't sit still for too long and my body wants to move! Sitting at my desk all day is getting to be long. I'm taking trips around the office but even that doesn't satisfy me- I'd like to run! :)

Comments

Just Jules said…
i haven't been getting your blog updates in my dashboard!!!!! ugghhh lots of catching up to do!

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom