Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie

Good morning!

I may be jumping back on the protein powder wagon after about a six month hiatus. I have to admit- I was overwhelmed by all of the choices and frankly, the lack of results I was seeing. BUT since trimming down my  running mileage and upping the amount of weight I'm lifting I think I'm finally seeing more muscle. Because of this, I also need to fee this new muscle if I want to sustain it so, here's today's breakfast:

Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie

1 scoop protein powder ( I used BiPro whey protein but I also use Isagenix protein powder- just make sure it is all natural)
1 small frozen banana
1 T Chia seeds
1/4 C frozen blueberries

Toss it all in the blender, let it whirl around a bit, in my case it was until Parker decided the blender was too loud.
It was delicious, 20 grams of protein and under 300 calories. Do you have a great protein shake recipe? I'd love you to share it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom