Stitch Fix #6

It's been awhile since I received my last shipment from StitchFix. I pushed my next shipment until after the holidays and then I pushed it again until I started my part time gig for BeechNut Foods. (I'll writer more about that later).
In the note to my stylist, I told her to surprise me with pieces for spring/summer and to just be sure it was "kid friendly".   In case you aren't familiar, here's a little overview about StichFix.


First you start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all kinds of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. If you have one, link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!

Next, schedule your first fix! Your credit card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I suggest keeping at least one item or you are basically giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags, depending on your preferences]. I only want clothing and necklaces in my fix so I just always let my stylist know! 

Lastly, THE BEST PART Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back [in the postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet already that would work with your potential pieces and don't be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn't normally. One of my favorite jackets is something that I almost sent back! That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun! If you keep all 5 items you will receive 25% off your entire fix! 

While I have chosen to receive bi-monthly fixes, thiis is not a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, one, two....6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below!

If you do sign up- I would love for you to use my referral link HERE> I get $25 credit. Once you sign up, refer YOUR friends and family and you will appreciate the the referrals too!

Ok.... here's what I received in my fix.

Love this tank!

Love these Liverpool jeans/ Fit is perfect and I like the cropped option for the warmer months ahead.

This sweater has a split back. Tried it on and discovered I'm not a fan of this design. :)

Great necklace. Love how delicate it is.

Not sure about this one... tried it and and could possibly see myself wearing it, but not enough to keep it.

 While I also liked the delicate necklace, I wanted to stick with two pieces this time. I ended up with the Fulham Embroidery Detail Knit Top and (my FAVORITE new jeans) the Liverpool Frankie Printed Cropped Jean. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the print- but they are so darn cute! 
My next fix is scheduled for May, my request to my stylist is to pull inspiration from Candace Cameron Bure a.k.a. DJ Tanner :)

If you want to try StitchFix... click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom