Living Like...

This morning on Instagram one of my favorite bloggers posted the cutest, most comfortable (assumingly), kid chasing dress. I clicked the link to see where to buy and .... then my happiness was shattered. $88 for a cotton dress. Feeling slightly deflated I did a quick search for similar dresses. Much to my delight I found it's twin for a third the price of the original. Which lead me to an idea...much of what said favorite blogger posts is just not in my price point. On occasion, she will post a Target or Old Navy outfit, maybe a few home items from Marshalls... but I want a DEAL! 
So, what's a girl to do? Since it seems I am finding little inspiration writing about "real life" I might as well find and share fantastic deals on items that are just out of reach.

Here we go.... by the way, if you have your eye on something and haven't pushed the purchase button because of the price tag- send it to me and I'll see what I can find!

Gap Midi Racer back dress $46 plus 40% off with code HOPTOIT

Michael Stars Midi tank dress $88



One more for my friend Mindi...

Painted Fox Escape bag $129-$299

Forever21 Escape bag $27.90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom